The 2021 Observability Maturity Community Research report is the first year-over-year look at the observability landscape and how practices are evolving. Organizations on the higher end of the observability maturity spectrum are realizing benefits, such as:
- Higher productivity
- Improvement in code quality
- End-user satisfaction
- Software developer retention
- What’s driving results on the upper end of the observability maturity spectrum
- What those just getting started can do to avoid common pitfalls
- Practical ways to make progress toward maturity.