Send Data from Fastly, Answer Questions with Honeycomb
Explore a public, no-strings-attached version of Honeycomb
and see what it’s like to work with real-world Fastly data.
Honeycomb has partnered with the fine folks behind RubyGems to offer a public dataset containing data collected via our new Fastly integration. Click through to explore rubygems.org traffic today and see how powerful Honeycomb can be when sent events rich with context relevant to your business.
With Honeycomb, answer questions like:
- How important is caching for my service? How do differences in
- What does my overall traffic volume look like, and which
content_typesare being served most often? How do those types compare to those that take the longest to serve?
- Do http2, IPv6, or TLS have a consistent impact on latency? What about for certain assets?
- Have any unexpected
request_user_agentsbeen responsible for significant traffic lately?
Get started today:
- Begin your own journey: Start your free trial of Honeycomb
- Point your own Fastly data at Honeycomb: View Fastly Docs
- Check out our other interactive scenarios: Play with Honeycomb