Honeycomb is hiring
We are an early stage startup in San Francisco. We want to change observability for complex systems, democratize data-driven debugging, and liberate teams from the tyranny of monitoring and alerting. We believe in consumer-quality developer tools. We are opinionated.
We’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We hire adults. We welcome nontraditional candidates, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work. If we are doing a poor job of this at any time, please let us know.
We want you to join us! You'll get:
- Competitive compensation and stock options – shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage
- Team lunch and a fully stocked kitchen
- A shiny mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off – we care most about results, not face time
- Exposure at the highest levels of our leadership and a huge opportunity for internal growth at the company
Let's do this
Ready to have a great set of coworkers and learn and have fun and grow?