O11ycon 2018 discussion findings
At the first-ever observability conference, attendees broke out into various groups to have open space-style discussions (OSSD) on various sub-themes in observability:
- Instrument code verbosely. Pay attention to the boundaries between services; it’s up to us to reliably surface error messages and debugging information.
- Observability for non-engineers
- Testing in production
- Tying observability to business goals
- Observability & tracing
- Observability & on-call
- Creating a culture of observability
- Observability Driven Development
- & more
At the first-ever observability conference, attendees broke out into various groups to have open space-style discussions (OSSD) on various sub-themes in observability.
Complete this quick form to grab your free copy
The first Observablility Conference was great, got everything I wanted out of it and more – talks and open space discussions and learning and Buffy-themed stickers! Thank you organizers, great job! #o11ycon #observability pic.twitter.com/dt446eBkWa
— Chad Woolley (@thewoolleyman) August 5, 2018
Ok. Now this is a dream comes true.
A workgroup focused on #serverless #observability! Hosted with great talent by @jbeda#o11ycon meets #serverlessconf!
Somebody said #observerless? @QuinnyPig #GoObserverless 2019 pic.twitter.com/fj8LrITxdb
— Erez Berkner (@erezberkner) August 2, 2018